A well maintained alarm will keep protecting for years, but just like a car if its not maintained it will start to break down. Perhaps stop working altogether.
Our yearly maintenance packages will ensure to your alarm system is in good working order year after year.
A maintenance package will offer the customer peace of mind and is also required by most insurance companies.
What happens during a maintenance check?
Our engineer will call at least once a year and carry out the following:
- Clean both the front and rear bell boxes.
- Replace worn bell box stickers - to keep the alarm looking new.
- Replace all the detector batteries with new long life batteries.
- Replace all the remote control batteries.
- Test any smoke detectors and replace batteries.
- Test the settings and effectiveness of all your detectors.
- Test the voltage on the control panel and rechargeable battery, and replace if necessary.
- Test the main Siren, Strobe and LED's.
- Test the rechargeable battery in the bell box.
- Perform a full alarm activation test.
- Central Monitoring: Perform a live system check with the Alarm Receiving Center, also test the speaker/Mic AV unit for clarity and volume.
- Autodialler : Perform a live test on the unit to land line or mobile, test the voltage of the battery back up, and replace if necessary.
- The cost of a maintenance package is from as little as 0.27p per day.
The engineer will also leave the customer a detailed report, handy for your own records, also a yearly maintenance report is required by most insurance companies.
- Silver Maintenance - Call out, and service as above, you pay for any replacement parts, i.e. Pir, Door Contact, Bell Box etc. Labor is included. £99 inc vat per year
- Gold Maintenance - Call out, and service as above, parts and labor included. £199 inc vat per year
Both of the above packages cover any as many call outs as needed at no extra cost during the Maintenance or Guarantee period.